New Book by Rabbi Rosenblatt!
Mean What You Pray is a book for those who believe in the power of prayer and want to learn how to leverage it more effectively.
Better Call Shaul PODCAST
SIGN UP TO BE ALERTED TO NEW PODCAST EPISODES!
About Tikun UK
Hello! And welcome to Tikun, London’s boutique Jewish Education organisation designed to promote meaningful Judaism, mental health and social action.
Tikun believes that a Judaism that relates to people where they are at is what is needed. It shouldn’t be outdated, it should be fresh and vital; it shouldn’t be ritualistic, it should be spiritual; it shouldn’t be boring, it should be relevant; it shouldn’t be insular and closed minded, it should be welcoming and have a global agenda.
Our values are:
• Independence – think and decide for yourself
• Tikun Olam – the world is our responsibility
• Pleasure – Judaism should be a pleasure, not a chore
• Kiddush Hashem – be a representative of God, a role model for others
• Tikun Hamidos – developing good character traits is all of Judaism
At the nucleus of Tikun is adult Jewish education, with a focus on how Judaism can enhance your life. Teaching Torah to show how to become a better person, not as ritual, not just how to, but what’s behind it, how the Torah is meant to bring you closer to God.